Sunday, February 15, 2009

Meet Gryphon


Welcome to Gryphon's new blog. Ever wondered about the day to day workings of a small fashion company? I did, before I started one. I still wonder what other small fashion companies are like. Are they like ours? Do they have the insane highs we do (350 unit sequin tank re-order in a recession!!!) and the devastating lows (974 belts stuck in customs, came this close to ruining our first Spring delivery)? Are they more organized than we are? Are they less emotional? I can't answer those questions for other companies, but this blog will be my forum for answering your questions about how we do things here at Gryphon......always a little frenzied, sometimes a little grumpily and hopefully, with a sense of humor. And if no one out there is interested, at least my mom will know where to find out what I've been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment