Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Star Snaps

What I wore to Star Snaps:
Spring '11 Knot Trench with Topshop striped dress and my trusty maternity Uggs.

My husband tells me that he prefers my blog posts that say something beyond just a listing of what items of clothing I am wearing. He enjoys my musings and ramblings, it seems. Sometimes life has its disappointments. He'll have to check back another time for a more thoughtful post.

...waiting for the elevator with Stephanie Tran. She's paired a coat she designed for Duskin with ISABEL MARANT. I've paired a coat I designed for gryphon with TOPSHOP.

....waiting for some stud samples to play with

....waiting for me to finish mapping out stud placement - Frank's about to tell me he's tired of waiting and he could have been getting so much done back at the office. I was stifling his productivity. I needed him to be my gryphon to Star Snaps ambassador. For some reason Star Snaps likes Frank much more than they like me. I know, I too am confused by that. I think we're at least equally likable.
All photo credits: Stephanie Tran

No comments:

Post a Comment